Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

UPDATE...

This is just an update on things I'm working on right now and an FYI on some other things going on to. First off is my phone service was interrupted 04/19/2011-04/20/2011 "that's Verizon for you" this also includes my 2nd line for dial-up service as well so if anyone tried to phone me that is the reason I did not pickup. In that time I have found out that Verizon has no more interest in their own land-line business and also their fios "Verizon FTTH" They are going to be investing more in to their cellular business. So just what does this all mean for our network? well for one I think that the roomers that Verizon wants our fiber network can be ruled out. I've also been hearing a lot of gossip about LENO wanting to sell this network. I've also heard that they want to sell it to SUNSET Digital. Now if all of this is true then good on SUNSET and goodbye LENO. But I've still got a few more contacts to call and verify some if not all of this. As always I will post here any information that I get.


BFN............

No comments:

Post a Comment