Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our public officials.

Here on this post I would like to publish our pubic officials contact information. So to that end I will be pulling it off of their web pages that said information so if it is wrong I take no blame for that. I will also list their web URLs as well.


First off our senators:

This is all that I have on Senator Webb
D.C. office-(202)-224-4024


And here is Senator Warner's Information
Senator Warner
459A Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
TOLL FREE: 1-877-676-2759
[VA residents only]
Phone: 202-224-2023
Fax: 202-224-6295


Now for our congressman

Here is Congressman Griffith's information
Congressman Griffith
1108 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3861
Fax: (202) 225-0076
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM ET

All of this information is for their D.C. offices




I really don't see why they do not step in to find out why Lenowisco LLc. has done what they have but non the less most of the homes in this area are still with out access to high speed Internet service. So now that gets me thinking more and more that their is something else going on behind the closed doors of LENOWISCO LLc. like so many I still have dial up Internet and I am using it right now to post this "thats why there is no pictures in this post"..

When this fiber broadband Internet was first put in their was so much word of mouth advertising for it that if the organization mentioned above would have installed it in every home here they would have made quiet a bit of money to re-coop their lose in the first year of operation..
So now comes the BIG question what is LENOs big plan for this network? Are they wanting to sell it off? Do they want to dismantle it? Do they really not care what happens to this region? Those questions can really only be answered by LENOWISCO LLc them selves..

I hope everyone enjoys reading my posts and please leave comments on them and how to improve them..





Until my next post "will type to you some more Later"

No comments:

Post a Comment