Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ntelos and FTTH will our RAN even compete with the others..

Here is a link to the nTelos fiber network

nTelos Fiber Network

Now the first thing that I see here is that LEE & WISE counties are so close to it and that we were not included in that network. Here is an other link from their web site

Availability

Well the second link here it looks like they have been doing a good job of expansion and quiet a few parts of and whole counties are with the FTTH network.

pricing and info

In the third link here it says and I'm quoting them "For residences in our service areas of Waynesboro and Daleville, Virginia, Fiber to the Home technology is replacing traditional copper wiring with a dedicated fiber-optic connection. This fiber connection carries signals as digital pulses of light and allows nTelos to deliver access to the Internet at speeds up to 20 Mbps as well as local and long distance telephone services. It is the most advanced technology available today to connect you to the world - literally at the speed of light!"

OK now everyone that will read this that are fans of SUNSET Digital "I am one of them :)" may say WTF. I am using the previous links above to prove a point here if sunset would have been able to continue the network expansion here "LEE, WISE & city of NORTON" we all would have had services like if not better than that of nTelos. Now I do not know about anybody that reads this but I for one would like to see this network be able to compete with nTelos and others here! Now is the time for ALL of US to act and call our local & state officials and tell them to get off their *sses and do something about LENO's crap..

As always until I type to you again BFN....

1 comment:

  1. I have gotten a few phone calls at my home about this post & I am posting a comment here about those said phone calls.
    1. I included ntelos for reason they are close to this RAN network so close that their could be possibility that they are behind all of this mess instead of Verizon a source has told me that if everyone here thinks that Verison is going to share a FTTH with anybody that we all have another thing coming because they will not share anything with anybody.

    2. everyone needs to do something called reading and read the post as a whole post and not the first few paragraphs and look at the pictures on the other links that I provided.

    3.don't call me at home and curse me out because you did read the whole post and you want to vent out your anger at me instead of the people that are in control of the news they make ie "the $20 million get back was not my doing but that of LENOWISCO LLc. They are the ones that did not sign for the money" & on that note I've founded out that SUNSET Digital had already signed it & was waiting on LENO to sign.

    4. I started this blog because I was tired of all the half reporting from our local media. Also the FB page that was started because of all this mess here over the give back of money has been ether taken down or hidden from everyone.


    Now I hope this clears a few things up that I should have put into the post and I may edit the post and do just that.. For everyone that helped me report this THANKS you deserve better than your getting now for everyone else if you don't like something that i post please leave a comment here and yes you have to sign in with one of your many other log ins "I had to do that because of the SPAM issues and I DO NOT SAVE any emails or log-in info". Thanks everyone that has/is read my posts and have a good day/night where ever you are.. BFN :)

    ReplyDelete